Sempervivum – Houseleek 15 Plants Carpet Display – REDUCED!!
- Decorative striking, rosette forming succulent
- Drought tolerant and easy to grow
- Spreads easily by producing new rosettes
- Supplied as 15 robust well rooted plug plants
- Pictures are of various sempervivums
- Can be grown in an unheated conservatory
Out of stock
The name Houseleek derives from when folk used to grow them on their house roofs in the belief that they would ward off evil spirits and protect them from lightning!!
In stock for immediate dispatch. Usually delivered within 3-5 working days.
Delivered in 3-5 Working Days.
How To Care For Your Sempervivum
Pot up into a 10cm diameter pot, using a loam-based (‘John Innes’) compost. Prefers free draining growing medium, so add proximately 10% by volume sharp sand or grit Prior to planting. Firm in well and water in. Top off with a layer of decorative gravel.
If planting direct in the ground, loosen the soil, and add a generous amount of sharp sand or grit to improve drainage. Do not plant in heavy soils.
Prefers full sun. Fully hardy