Phlox paniculata ‘Bright Eyes’ – Garden Phlox
- Hardy herbaceous perennial
- Repeat flowering billowing clusters of pink flowers
- Makes a fantastic cut flower
- Scented blooms are a magnet for pollinators
- Supplied as a well rooted plug plant
A robust herbaceous perennial which will reward you with pyramid like clusters of light pink flowers with striking red eyes from mid summer and into the autumn.
Phlox paniculata has long been viewed as the backbone for summer borders due to their billowing masses of long flowering highly scented flowers borne atop stiff sturdy stems which makes them an ideal cut flower too!
Supplied as a well rooted plug plant
Can be planted out immediately in final position in summertime.
Prefers well draining soil in full sun - Avoid watering from above - use a summer mulch to keep moisture in around the roots.
Deadhead to encourage repeat flowering
Flowers from mid-summer into autumn.
Eventual Height x Spread 90cm x 60cm