Phlox douglasii ‘Crackerjack’
£2.39 – £9.95
- Hardy easy care perennial
- Mat forming – ideal as weed-suppressing ground cover
- Produces a profusion of flowers in early summer and again in September
- Masses of crimson flowers
- Supplied as well rooted plug plants
An award winning, hardy perennial carpeting plant which will reward you with a fantastic floral carpet of densely packed crimson flowers during spring and early summer. The evergreen/semi-evergreen needle like leaves will provide a fast growing weed suppressing carpet perfect for rockeries and front of borders.
This plant will usually flower again in September
Supplied as well rooted plug plants.
In stock for immediate dispatch
Delivered in 2-4 working days.
Pot up your plug plant and grow under cover until it has fully rooted through when it will be ready for planting out in final position.
Plant out in their final position after last frosts in spring. Prefers well draining soil in full sun
Flowers during spring. Once established is drought tolerant.
Eventual Height up to 10cm with mat forming habit