Iris hollandica ‘Red Ember’
- Gorgeous jewel-like contrasting ‘colour splashes’
- Late spring/early summer flowering – when few other plants are performing
- Exceptionally hardy – reliable performers
- Perfect for containers or dotted in mixed borders
- Supplied as 4 top quality dried bulbs ready for planting
239 in stock
Startling flower shape and colour contrast, and a flowering period when few shrubs or seasonal bedding are performing make these eye catching jewels in any late spring garden. Exceptionally easy to grow these dutch bred bulbs will reliably flower the first year even when planted in less than ideal conditions.
Supplied as 4 top quality bulbs
Delivered within 5 working days
Plants bulbs aprroximately 8cm deep in well draining soil and a sunny position.
Plant in clusters for maximum effect.
Final height and spread 50cm x 10cm