IRIS Hollandica 20 Bulbs – Colourful Gap-Fillers – Mixed Borders
£0.00 – £4.99
- Gorgeous jewel-like contrasting ‘colour splashes’
- Late spring/early summer flowering – when few other plants are performing
- Exceptionally hardy – reliable performers
- Perfect for containers or dotted in mixed borders
- Supplied as 20 top quality dried bulbs ready for planting.
- Please select which colour you’d like from the dropdown
Iris Hollandica ‘Purple Sensation’
Startling flower shape and colour contrast, make this the picture perfect Monet painting. Exceptionally easy to grow these dutch bred bulbs will reliably flower the first year even when planted in less than ideal conditions, and flower in late spring/early summer when other plants are not yet performing.
Iris Hollandica ‘Red Ember’
Startling flower shape and colour contrast, and a flowering period when few shrubs or seasonal bedding are performing make these eye catching jewels in any late spring garden. Exceptionally easy to grow these dutch bred bulbs will reliably flower the first year even when planted in less than ideal conditions.
In stock for immediate dispatch
Delivery within 5 working days
Plants bulbs aprroximately 8cm deep in well draining soil and a sunny position.
Plant in clusters for maximum effect.
Final height and spread 50cm x 10cm