IRIS DUO – Colourful Gap-Fillers for Mixed Borders LFS
- Gorgeous jewel-like contrasting ‘colour splashes’
- Late spring/early summer flowering – when few other plants are performing
- Exceptionally hardy – reliable performers
- Perfect for containers or dotted in mixed borders
- Supplied as 12 top quality dried bulbs ready for planting – 8 ‘Purple Sensation’ + 4 ‘Red Ember’
Out of stock
Iris Hollandica ‘Purple Sensation’
Startling flower shape and colour contrast, make this the picture perfect Monet painting. Exceptionally easy to grow these dutch bred bulbs will reliably flower the first year even when planted in less than ideal conditions, and flower in late spring/early summer when other plants are not yet performing.
Supplied as 8 Premium quality bulbs
Iris Hollandica ‘Red Ember’
Startling flower shape and colour contrast, and a flowering period when few shrubs or seasonal bedding are performing make these eye catching jewels in any late spring garden. Exceptionally easy to grow these dutch bred bulbs will reliably flower the first year even when planted in less than ideal conditions.
Supplied as 4 top quality bulbs
In stock for immediate dispatch
Delivery within 5 working days
Plants bulbs aprroximately 8cm deep in well draining soil and a sunny position.
Plant in clusters for maximum effect.
Final height and spread 50cm x 10cm