- You cannot add "Pot-luck selection of 6 FREE herb plants" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
£0.00 – £1.99
- Autumn planted bulb for spring flowering
- Flowers April – May
- Open clusters of brilliant white flowers
- Perfect for smaller gardens and container growing
- Fully hardy
- Supplied as 4/5 cm bulbs
- Final height and spread: 35 x 25cm
Dainty, sweet fragranced flowers early in the season. Plant the small bulbs this autumn for a fantastic show next spring. The clusters of pure white flowers create soft pillow effect and are extremely attractive to bees and other wildlife.
Fantastic as a cut flower, they last for ages in a vase, and will repeat flower year after year once established.
In stock for immediate dispatch - Allow 3-5 working days for delivery
Plant the bulbs 10 - 15 cm deep and 10 cm apart in well drained soil or decorative containers.
Keep moist, but not wet through spring, stake flower stems with split canes in exposed sites.
Allow to dry out and become dormant in late summer.
Once established can be lifted and divided each autumn.
Position: Full sun, fully hardy